Wednesday, May 15, 2019

How to Use AIA File?


If you like to lean how to use aia file, Then I am going to show how to use aia file step by step guide . Using of aia files are very easy. I am sure everybody simply can do it. Not required of any software like Android Studio or whatever but it will work better on your smartphone too.

There are lot of major platforms available. I will show following some of them.
  •     thunkable.com, 
  •     kodular.io
  •     appybuilder.com
  •     appinventor.mit.edu

Those web sites are look like same. so I will teach you using  kodular.io that how to use AIA. Then ready.

Step: 1→ Open a web Browser → Click Here



Step: 2→ Click on “CREATE APPS” and Log in with your Gmail.



Step: 3→ Now Click on  “IMPORT PROJECT" from My Computer…


Step: 4→ Now Choose File>> Select aia File>> Click on OK

Step: 5→ That’s all, Your AIA Project file is Uploaded. Now Click on it and Edit, Add Component, Redesign aia File according to your requirements.


Step: 6→ If your Application is ready. Click on “Build” >> Save APK to My Computer.




That's all.. enjoy .